Line 5 Condos at Yonge & Eglinton by Reserve Properties & Westdale Properties is located at 117 Broadway Avenue in Toronto. Line 5 Condos will be architected by IBI Group and the interior design by U31. The major intersection is Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue East.
Line 5 Condos will be the first phase of Yonge and Eglinton’s master-planned community. The first tower will have 36 storeys with a total of 504 units joining amenities. Second tower will be released at a later date. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, and two bedroom units. Units starting from the $300’s. Line 5 Condos is estimated to be completed for September 2022.
Line 5 Condos will feature:
- Social-club (co-working space during the day)
- Café in the lobby
- Dedicated lane for Uber and Lyft.
- Ground floor amenities will include: fitness studio, outdoor yoga & Zen garden, pet spa, stretch & yoga studio, interactive training studio, personal training studio, steam & sauna room, and spa lounge.
- 7th floor amenities include: outdoor BBQ, party & dining lounge, catering kitchen, outdoor theatre, outdoor fireplace lounge, and art studio.
- 9th floor amenities include: outdoor pool, games & library lounge, and the Social Club.
Line 5 Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 90/100
- Located in the Mount Pleasant West neighbourhood in Toronto
- 12 minute walk to the Eglinton Station
- Short commute to Downtown Toronto
- Close to shops, restaurants, and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park and St. Clements-Yonge Parkette
Development Name: Line 5 Condos at Yonge & Eglinton
Developer (s): Reserve Properties & Westdale Properties
Project Type: Condominiums
Location: Yonge & Eglinton – 117 Broadway Ave, Toronto, ON, M4P 1T7
Number of Floors: 28, 36 storeys
Number of Units: 949 units
Unit size: From 347 SqFt Up To 926 SqFt
Maintenance Fee: $0.58 Per SqFt Per Month
Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details
Date of completion: September 2022