55C Condos In Downtown Toronto By MOD Developments
55C Condos is a project by MOD Development and designed by architectsAlliance. The project will be located at 55 Charles Street East in Toronto. The project intersection is Yonge Street & Bloor Street East.
55C Condos will be 48 storey tower with 574 mixed units and 100 rental units. Units will be total of (102) studio units with average sizes: 424 sqft, (373)One bedroom units with approximately average sizes of 577 sqft, (124) two bedroom units with average sizes of 805 sqft and (75) three bedroom units with average sizes of 1,006 sqft.
55 Charles East Condos will feature 10,000 sqft of indoor amenity space and will be connected with a 7,000 sqft of outdoor space. Total of four level underground garage with approximately 164 parking spaces. 137 will be resident spaces, 25 visitors spaces and 2 spaces for other use. Also, there will be 607 bicycle parking spaces in the building.
55 Charles Street Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 99/100 (Major intersection Yonge/Bloor).
- Located in the East of Yonge/Bloor Neighbourhood in Toronto
- 5 minute walking distance to Bloor-Yonge Subway Station (Many subway entrance)
- 11 minutes walking distance to University of Toronto St George Campus
- 12 minutes walking distance to ROM
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has 100/100 transportation score
- Nearby parks include George Hislop Park, James Canning Gardens and Norman Jewison Park
Development Name: 55 C Condos
Developer : MOD Developments
Location: 55 Charles St East, Toronto, ON, M4Y 1S9 (Downtown Toronto )
Number of Floors: 48 storeys
Number of Units: 574
Unit size: from 424 SqFt Up To Largest of 1,006 SqFt
Maintenance Fee: TBA
Price Range: Please Register Below
Date of completion: TBA